Job Position: Data Analyst
About Staff Asia
Staff Asia is a global Business Process Outsourcing firm providing support in data science management, content development, web development, paid media marketing, 24/7 customer service, digital marketing, HR consultation, accounts & payroll management and business development. A career at Staff Asia is more than just a job — it’s an opportunity to shape the future. Join us to discover a future of opportunities.
Do you want to be a passionate Data or Research analyst? Do you want to turn your love for the data into valuable skills and earn a decent amount of money at the same time? We are looking for enthusiastic and driven young individuals if that sounds like you then send us your CV today.
– Conducting business modelling, monitoring and planning works backed by data
– Result oriented drive for data scraping & cleaning
– Statistical data analysis and interactive data visualisation
– Focusing on budgeting and forecasting
– Designing Modern Database and Implementation
– Defining business requirements, analysis, opportunities, solutions and reporting
– Research on competitor’s strategies and take actions accordingly
– Research on marketplace, products, and current trends (Digital EdTech products)
– Searching and implementing new opportunities to generate more lead
– Identify problems within a business, using data modelling techniques
– Communicate with senior people in organisations to find out what they hope to achieve
– Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research
Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies.
– Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems
– Run workshops and training sessions
– Writing engaging sales/operation content when necessary
– Planning and monitoring overall business or project’s performance
– Ability to work with bulk data using the knowledge of Data science and Machine
– Knowledge on Microsoft Excel, Python, R, Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio, No-
SQL, and SQL
– Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
– Freshers or experienced who have expertise in data analysis are highly encouraged to
– Passion and enthusiasm to work in the global stage
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
Benefits You’ll Enjoy:
– Work with a vibrant team and amazing Ed-Tech products.
– Provide a Personal Development Plan (PDP) and Training and Learning Materials
– Partially subsidised lunch and snacks from the Office
– Weekly: 5 days.
– Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.
Job Location: Sylhet (Office-based)
Job Nature: Full Time
Application Procedure: Don’t wait, apply today to [email protected] attaching your CV and updated portfolio.
*We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.*